Pro Member
  • Fox Lake, IL
Votes |
New investor wanting to BRRRR

Richard J. Kalnitz
Pro Member
  • Fox Lake, IL
Posted Jan 21 2021, 15:54

Hi, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Richard Kalnitz. I'm a medical instrument technician currently working for Roche Diagnostics and living in the Fox Lake IL area. In addition to that I am a Real Estate investor working with a partner named Chad Trautsch who is the owner of a computer and IT services company in Prairie Du Chien Wisconsin. We are cash investors looking for distressed properties. We have no fear of property issues like foundation, roof, tuckpointing, windows, ect. For us it is all in the numbers working out, not the size or scope of work needed. Our goal is to rehab properties for cash and put them in rental portfolio. Ultimately refinancing them and moving on to the next project.

We have been looking in the Dubuque IA area for property to BRRRR but are willing to consider other areas too. We would love to hear any thoughts or recommendations on great areas near us to invest in or even a specific property to check out. Thanks in advance for any help or just saying hello.

Loading replies...