Hey everyone! I am generally new to investing and still have a full time job which takes up most of my time during the week. I am eager to learn, but still weary of making that head on jump into real estate without more knowledge/connections. My main focus is in single family homes/rentals. Does anyone know of any good connections or clubs/meet ups in the Charlotte area? Would love to connect with anyone and everyone!
The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could start your search here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users
The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could start your search here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users
Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 7 votes
4y
Hey Carson welcome to the community! Charlotte has tons of opportunities to network and outside of Bigger Pockets another great place to start are Charlotte Real Estate Investors groups on Facebook. There's a number of groups you can join, and they often post about meetups, properties, questions, and just about anything else RE-related.
Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 9 votes
4y
Hey Carson,
I would highly recommend the Five Pillars Realty Pints and Properties meet ups. They are hosted at Taproom Social in uptown once a month. I try to go as often as I can, they usually have a speaker present for 30 minutes or so and then it is just a meet and greet with agents, investors, coaches, etc.
I have a full time job like you (as an engineer), but do have a couple properties I currently rent out and have my NC and SC realtor license. Shoot me a message, I work from home so always willing to network and show some new guys the ropes.