Looking to jump right in to start climbing and learning the ropes

Looking to jump right in to start climbing and learning the ropes

Homeowner · SoCal · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone! I'm from Socal in Riverside county and I hope to invest in surrounding Temecula area and out of state.

My goals are to obtain multiple rental properties and flip, wholesale ect. and do it all for financial freedom!  

Although, I've been in the mortgage industry for over 12 years as a loan processor and I have my NMLS license #2304006 and am currently working on obtaining my real estate license; I'd rather be a full time real estate investor:)  

Fun Fact about me is I love singing!  Looking forward to creating portfolios and some real experience in investing.  Any tips, tricks and starting out info is welcomed.  Thank you for this opportunity, ciao! 

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Temecula CA · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 16 votes
3y

@Brock Dowis is hosting a real estate meetup in Temecula end of this month. Come join!

@Ka Vang

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Ka Vang you have come to the right place.  I would say education is the key to your goals.  I would definitely try to focus on something and learn as much as possible about it.  Because we are heading into some financially difficult times, I would concentrate on how to go after foreclosures, the next big wave.

    Good Investing...

  • Homeowner · SoCal · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    @Joe Homs Thank you for your reply.  I appreciate your input and will definitely notate your feedback.  Thanks again!

  • Real Estate Agent · Miramar Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 285 posts · 245 votes
    3y

    @Ka Vang Hey Ka, welcome to BP! I like your vision and think that you can crush it out there in your market. I have recently transitioned to being a full-time real estate investor and Realtor here in SoCal as well. 

    If I was to give you any advice, I would encourage you to really become comfortable with the buy-side of a transaction as you are probably intending to be your own buyer's agent on future deals. If you are not comfortable going it alone on your first few deals, I would highly recommend bringing on another co-buyers agent to help you through the process and give them a split of your buyer's commission. The last thing you want to do is make a Rookie mistake as a Realtor in your first deal.

    Best of luck with everything!

  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 203 posts · 124 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ka Vang:

    Hello everyone! I'm from Socal in Riverside county and I hope to invest in surrounding Temecula area and out of state.

    My goals are to obtain multiple rental properties and flip, wholesale ect. and do it all for financial freedom!  

    Although, I've been in the mortgage industry for over 12 years as a loan processor and I have my NMLS license #2304006 and am currently working on obtaining my real estate license; I'd rather be a full time real estate investor:)  

    Fun Fact about me is I love singing!  Looking forward to creating portfolios and some real experience in investing.  Any tips, tricks and starting out info is welcomed.  Thank you for this opportunity, ciao! 

    You are right to listen to @Joe Homs he is the man! I run a small local meetup in Temecula once a month if you want to meet a few local investors!

  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 203 posts · 124 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Joe Homs:

    @Ka Vang you have come to the right place.  I would say education is the key to your goals.  I would definitely try to focus on something and learn as much as possible about it.  Because we are heading into some financially difficult times, I would concentrate on how to go after foreclosures, the next big wave.

    Good Investing...

    Would love to connect with you about going after foreclosures. I’ll have to track down your meetup! It’s my turn to make the drive. 
  • Real Estate Agent · Temecula CA · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    @Brock Dowis is hosting a real estate meetup in Temecula end of this month. Come join!

    @Ka Vang

  • Homeowner · SoCal · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    @Marshall Leipprandt thank you for your time and info.  Looking forward to being a full-time investor like you!  Have a great week!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.