Votes
Jackson Gockman
Pro Member
Votes |
Seeking advice and guidance

Jackson Gockman
Pro Member
Posted Nov 13 2022, 16:17

My name Is Jackson Gockman I am a young college student in Gainesville and have been doing a bunch of research on investment properties and am looking for someone with properties to meet with and get advice from. I am working my way to getting my own property but have some questions and want some guidance on what to do and what not to do. If anyone in the gainesville, Orlando, or Jacksonville, area is free and could help me out on my journey I'd be more than happy to help lend a hand in anything I can help with in exchange for knowledge and experience.

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Nov 13 2022, 21:23

Happy to connect and talk real estate 

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Gibson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Nov 14 2022, 17:05
Quote from @Jackson Gockman:

My name Is Jackson Gockman I am a young college student in Gainesville and have been doing a bunch of research on investment properties and am looking for someone with properties to meet with and get advice from. I am working my way to getting my own property but have some questions and want some guidance on what to do and what not to do. If anyone in the gainesville, Orlando, or Jacksonville, area is free and could help me out on my journey I'd be more than happy to help lend a hand in anything I can help with in exchange for knowledge and experience.

Hi Jackson, I am an investor and Realtor in the Orlando and Central Florida area. I would be happy to meet with you and answer and questions I can. 

GPG Team Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Sarita Scherpereel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Nov 14 2022, 19:06

Hi @Jackson Gockman I'm so jealous of anyone that starts during or right out of college. Way to go. I wish I would have started sooner. 

I always recommend that anyone getting started attend in person meet ups. It's a great way to become more knowledgeable on your local investors and create your team while you're getting started. You get to meet a lot of people at once....which is wonderful!  BiggerPockets has a section just for this, Under the NETWORK tab- Meet up

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Best of luck to you!

Sarita Sells Logo

User Stats

Votes
Mitchell Kennedy
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Replied Nov 15 2022, 05:10

Jackson, I would be more than happy to get you in contact with my team out in Orlando. Let's connect.

User Stats

Votes
Yordy Vasquez
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Jan 3 2023, 15:45

Hi Jackson, let's connect. I am in Orlando.

User Stats

Votes
Drew C Grossman
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Jan 6 2023, 14:04

Hi @Jackson Gockman  - I was in your shoes a few years ago and I commend you for what you are doing! I bought my first few properties right after I graduated from UCF and invest primarily in Central Florida. My brother is currently at the University of Florida and I’ve been planting seeds in his brain in preparation for him to purchase his first property when he graduates after this semester!

Feel free to reach out with any questions as I’m happy to share my experiences that may give you some insight. 

Best of luck and go Knights!