Heloc for Brrrr Rookie, looking at Long Distance

Heloc for Brrrr Rookie, looking at Long Distance

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Heloc for  Brrrr

Obvious rookie, enamored with the possibilities of a whole new world I never new existed until now. Any comments, guidance or words of wisdom? Looking at doing this from a distance in other states. Thank you all for your time and I look forward to the Responses

0Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    3y

    @Jason Weigel Welcome to BP. You will find lots of people here willing to help. 

    Question: why do you want to invest long distance. It increases your risk and costs. 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Have any specific questions? 

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hey Jason, 

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have or offer insight where I can. 

    Would love to connect!

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 19 votes
    3y

    Hi Jason - welcome to bigger pockets! You certainly came to the right place. What interests you most about the BRRRR method? - would love to connect

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.