Aspiring rookie Real estate investor

Aspiring rookie Real estate investor

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 2 votes

Good morning everyone my name is Marc. I am inspiring real estate investor. I recently came across the bigger pockets podcast. I hope to meet many people who may help me in my journey to financial freedom and also being able to start a generation in my family who can be self-sufficient and don’t have to work that 9-to-5. I believe that I can be the start to a great thing and I’m very grateful for everyone’s help that I may come across.

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y

You've come to the right place. Keep listening to those podcasts, every day, for the next couple of months. And spend some time here on the forums every day too, just browsing around and reading different peoples questions and responses.

It won't be long before you start to come up with a rough draft on what real estate investing path you would like to pursue. Then it's time to build a team and start pursuing your dream.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Taylor DaschBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Temple, TX · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 700 votes
    3y

    Congrats on getting started in Real Estate and I wish you the best of luck! It is a great way to build financial freedom! 

  • Contractor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    You've come to the right place. Keep listening to those podcasts, every day, for the next couple of months. And spend some time here on the forums every day too, just browsing around and reading different peoples questions and responses.

    It won't be long before you start to come up with a rough draft on what real estate investing path you would like to pursue. Then it's time to build a team and start pursuing your dream.

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Marc, 

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! 

    Congrats on starting your real estate journey and joining this platform. The BP podcast is definitely beneficial as well as the BP forums so definitely take advantage of everything this platform has to offer. I'd love to connect, and get the ball rolling.

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    Welcome Marc! 

    Get ready for the wild ride. I began my journey at the end of 2021 and it has been filled with learning, embarrassing myself, meeting new people and just getting out of my comfort zone. It has been a blast so far. I was able to buy my first rental and although it is not much we all have to get started somewhere. my advice is do not get discouraged and keep moving forward. you won't regret it.

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP Marc! 

    What types of properties are you interested in? Also, are you set on any location yet?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.