New investors in Halifax looking forward to learning from you

New investors in Halifax looking forward to learning from you

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone! My partner and I have had success in short-term rentals and are closing on our second property within three days of this post. I've heard good things about this community and I look forward to learning from you all!

Best,

Chris

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2017 · 751 posts · 504 votes
    3y
    Hi Chris!
    Welcome. Awesome group of folks here with some highly knowledgeable investors, real estate agents, property managers, lenders and more.

    One blanket recommendation... If you ever need tax or legal advice, be wary of getting it here- pay money and get an outside opinion from an expert you know and trust. Otherwise, this a great place to read and post and learn.
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP Chris, happy to help if I can! Looking forward to connecting

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.