New to Real Estate · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 83 posts · 18 votes
Hi everyone-
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Just graduated college last year with a nursing degree, and have long been interested in building net worth and also working for myself through real estate.
Moved from Chicago to NC for a nursing job, and am now researching what it will take to make an educate leap into the world of real estate investing.
Investor · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 28 votes
12y
Welcome! You'll find a treasure trove of information here. I can't believe how this site has flattened the learning curve for me. It's also great for asking questions. Whatever problem you have, somebody has had it and solved it here.
New to Real Estate · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 83 posts · 18 votes
12y
Hi John!
Thanks for the warm welcome! It's amazing how much information is at our fingertips on these forums and blogs. Can't wait to actually start applying some of this info to real-life investments, and being able to give something back eventually.
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y
Nice @Dylan Grieve ! Well it's great to have you here in the forums. Seriously, ask questions anytime or share options/thoughts on stuff you know well!
Real Estate Broker · Sanford, NC · Member since 2014 · 169 posts · 69 votes
12y
Dylan Grieve Hi Dylan! I am stationed overseas, but have a couple if rentals in the US, one of which is in Sanford. I am actually working in the area here until May. I will be back in Fayetteville next week if you'd like to get together for coffee/lunch. I will shoot you a PM.
Have a great weekend!
New to Real Estate · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 83 posts · 18 votes
12y
@Kerry Smith - good to hear from you- coffee and/or lunch sounds awesome; let me know what works for you and we can make it happen. The Coffee Scene in Fayetteville is a pretty awesome place, as a suggestion.
Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 916 posts · 190 votes
12y
@Dylan Grieve , welcome to BP! I currently stay in Goldsboro which is about 45 minutes away from Fayetteville. I'm going to start trying to virtual wholesale once I get back overseas and a partner with eyes on ground would be a great help. Hopefully we can talk sometimes and put these great minds to use!
New to Real Estate · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 83 posts · 18 votes
12y
@Chaz Reid - sure thing- I'm willing to help in any way possible. Let me know what your specific needs are, and we could always meet up to discuss ideas before you leave as well.
Rental Property Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 884 posts · 670 votes
12y
Hey Dylan,
I live in the Fayetteville area and have investment properties Spring Lake and Fayetteville. What arre you looking to invest in? I would be more than happy to help.
New to Real Estate · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 83 posts · 18 votes
12y
Hi @Justin Tahilramani - thanks for posting. I'm looking to invest in Fayetteville, starting with rehabs and flips, interspersed with leveraging capital to purchase SFH's for buy/hold. If you're in the area, I'd be happy to meet up for coffee and discuss your needs.