Intro to BP out of Jax, FL

Intro to BP out of Jax, FL

Investor · Jacksonville · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 9 votes

Hey everyone!

My name is Jonathan Woody and I am an investor/agent out of Jacksonville, FL, originally from Charlotte, NC. I got started in real estate right of school and have closed over 125 properties directly through my brokerage since I began 2 and a half years ago. I buy for my company for the most part but I am looking to grow a rental portfolio for myself. 

I am interested in section 8, multifamily, and mobile home park investing. 

I'm excited to be here! Looking forward to connecting with like-minded investors!

5Reply
49 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 135 posts · 106 votes
3y

Welcome @Jonathan Woody - 125 properties in     2 1/2 years is impressive! What type of deals do you work on most for your brokerage? I’m sure you have learned tons throughout the process by working these deals….and I think you are smart for wanting to cycle your earned income into real estate…it’s always funny to me that some real estate professionals don’t own themselves!

I grew up in Jax…started real estate out of school in Central Florida and bought a handful of properties…trying to expand to a few other markets after I am done with some current projects.

Keep us updated on your progress. Just shot you a pm to connect!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Jonathan, welcome to BiggerPockets! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 135 posts · 106 votes
    3y

    Welcome @Jonathan Woody - 125 properties in     2 1/2 years is impressive! What type of deals do you work on most for your brokerage? I’m sure you have learned tons throughout the process by working these deals….and I think you are smart for wanting to cycle your earned income into real estate…it’s always funny to me that some real estate professionals don’t own themselves!

    I grew up in Jax…started real estate out of school in Central Florida and bought a handful of properties…trying to expand to a few other markets after I am done with some current projects.

    Keep us updated on your progress. Just shot you a pm to connect!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome aboard Jonathan!

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets family Jonathan and greetings from Tampa, FL.

  • Levi DobsonPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 69 posts · 36 votes
    3y

    Jonathan, congratulations on joining the BiggerPockets community! This platform is renowned for being a friendly and supportive environment for those interested in real estate. Welcome!

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jonathan Woody:

    Hey everyone!

    My name is Jonathan Woody and I am an investor/agent out of Jacksonville, FL, originally from Charlotte, NC. I got started in real estate right of school and have closed over 125 properties directly through my brokerage since I began 2 and a half years ago. I buy for my company for the most part but I am looking to grow a rental portfolio for myself. 

    I am interested in section 8, multifamily, and mobile home park investing. 

    I'm excited to be here! Looking forward to connecting with like-minded investors!


     Hey Jonathan, welcome to BiggerPockets. That record is impressive! Would be happy to connect with you.

  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jonathan Woody:

    Hey everyone!

    My name is Jonathan Woody and I am an investor/agent out of Jacksonville, FL, originally from Charlotte, NC. I got started in real estate right of school and have closed over 125 properties directly through my brokerage since I began 2 and a half years ago. I buy for my company for the most part but I am looking to grow a rental portfolio for myself. 

    I am interested in section 8, multifamily, and mobile home park investing. 

    I'm excited to be here! Looking forward to connecting with like-minded investors!


     Welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.