Real Estate Agent · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 2 votes
I am a NY native. Relocated to Houston TX 3yrs ago. I have over 10 yrs experience in Sales/Mktg. Currently, I work in property management which has been a goal of mine for sometime now. I am looking to begin a journey in Real Estate Wholesaling.
I would love to find a local area mentor. Someone who would be interested in guiding me through the necessary steps of wholesaling. I would like to shadow you through a deal from start to finish. I would like to hear the verbiage used, learn the legalities, objections, etc.
Welcome to the site! There's a ton of amazing information here on Wholesaling, and if you start to dig in, you'll find everything you ever need. I'd start with our Ultimate Beginner's Guide. Otherwise, here are links to 2 articles that may help you on your journey to find a mentor: