• New to Real Estate
  • Corpus Christi Texas
Votes |
pursuing new real estate ventures in Corpus Christi Texas

Chris Hays
  • New to Real Estate
  • Corpus Christi Texas
Posted Mar 26 2023, 20:49

just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! my name is Chris and i moved to Corpus Christi Texas about 13 years ago from Ponca City Oklahoma. im 41 years old and spent my whole life working a w2 job, 10 years as a towing operator and 13 years now as a fed ex delivery driver. Im dedicated and always give 100 percent to whatever i do. i had a boss tell me " its hell trying to get rich" jokingly.... and after 13 years ive maybe called in sick 4 times, hustling to make it....and im noticing im only getting deeper in this hole... i own one property in ponca city oklahoma wich i left for my mother who still lives there, to use as a rental house. well she had bad renters and they lived there 5 months without paying rent, and after evicted they destroyed my house. being 12 hours away and not able to help or even send money, the house sits vacant. i also inherited a house here in corpus from my father in law wich i currently reside. my goals this year is to catch up my bills and start saving. work on my bad credit and start real estate investing and maybe a small buisness! i plan to get my oklahoma house rentable again and invest in a new house close to me so i can get the experience. im excited to start this new journey and wish id have done this earlier. i have alot to learn, and i thank bp and everyone for any encouragement and wise advise! hope everyone has an awesome week! chris

Loading replies...