Hello San Antonio Real Estate Investors!

Hello San Antonio Real Estate Investors!

Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 6 votes

Just wanted to reach out and introduce myself here. My name is Shawn, I'm a San Antonio native and I'm starting my real estate investing journey by wholesaling here in the San Antonio market. I'm looking to make new connections with experienced investors who know exactly what they want and just as importantly what they don't want. I'm looking to provide value by taking the hunting off your hands so you can focus on your projects. So much to learn and this is such a great place because there are so many experienced investors here. Looking forward to making new relationships and growing my knowledge, experience, and my pockets with the rest of you. God bless.

3Reply
15 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    3y

    Let’s connect!

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Glad to have you as part of this community, Shawn! 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Welcome to the BP forums Shawn!  DM me I would love to chat.  

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    @Shawn Slough are you looking to bird dog deals? I'd be open to talking

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 75 posts · 88 votes
    3y

    Hi Shawn! I'd love to learn more about wholesaling. I have been doing STRs in SA since 2019. Hope to connect!

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    3y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets, Shawn! I am a newbie to real estate investing as well but I would love to connect with you.

  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Julio Gonzalez:

    Glad to have you as part of this community, Shawn! 

    Thanks you, Julio!
  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @John Sharpstene:

    Welcome to the BP forums Shawn!  DM me I would love to chat.  

    Thank you, John! I will be reaching out. 
  • Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Sloane Kraftsow:

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets, Shawn! I am a newbie to real estate investing as well but I would love to connect with you.

     Thank you, @Sloane Kraftsow! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.