User Stats

Votes
Becca Graydon
Votes |
Hello! New Member from Georgia

Becca Graydon
Posted Jun 4 2023, 13:20

Hello All!

My name is Becca, I live in Atlanta (ITP) and I am new to Bigger Pockets. I am looking to network and make new connections and learn from everyone.

I own a few SFR properties in GA and the Carolinas. I also just recently obtained my GA state commercial general contractor licensed and started my own company.

I have nearly 15 years of construction experience with the last 8 years traveling throughout the nation building multifamily and mixed-use projects. With my experience working across the country, I have been able to build a large network of trade partners and relationships with local municipalities. I can also provide complete GC services for all types of projects in Georgia with my unlimited commercial license.

In addition to construction consulting, I have been involved in pre-purchase land/site assessment, pre-development, pre-construction as well as constructibility and design review.

I would love to help map out and plan your real estate development projects. I would also be interested in possible joint ventures or reduced fee for equity.

Look forward to learning from you all!

Loading replies...