Hello BiggerPockets forum from Monterey, California and the DFW metroplex

Hello BiggerPockets forum from Monterey, California and the DFW metroplex

New to Real Estate 路 Member since 2023 路 2 posts 路 2 votes

Hi,

I am brand new and would love to talk to people either in the DFW area or Monterey Peninsula (CA). Just starting out and looking at buying our first property in TX. Learning about JV, Subto, Seller finance, traditional lending.

2Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeff LanghamBusiness Member
    Realtor 路 Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 54 posts 路 25 votes
    3y

    Mario, how is CHOMP treating you?! It鈥檚 good to see you on BP!

    Give me a call. I specialize in creative financing, am a real estate agent in Carmel, and own rental property in Pacific Grove, South Lake Tahoe, and Abilene, TX. I am a member of Pace Morby鈥檚 Subto community and have access to creative deals all over the nation. I also own a property management company which specializes in long and short term rentals. 馃槉


    PS We built an ADU from the ground up in Pacific Grove and renovated extensively, it cash flows nicely for us.

    831-877-3345

    Jeff Langham, MBA, Realtor庐518 Reviews
  • New to Real Estate 路 Member since 2023 路 2 posts 路 2 votes
    3y

    This is a wonderful surprise!! I am currently in TX and will be leaving to PG tomorrow. I will text you on Monday and see when we can meet up! So nice to find you here!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.