New investor in the Birmingham area

New investor in the Birmingham area

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

I am a small business owner in the medical industry and have decided to start a second business in the real estate sector. I am looking to connect with real local investors to grow my knowledge and network. 


0Reply
12 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    3y

    Welcome to the site @Will McDonald! It's great to have you here.

    Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/m...

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/a...

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/r...

    Check out BP Money Podcast: https://www.biggerpockets.com/..

    Wishing you the best!

    BiggerPockets
  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    3y

    Hi Will! I would love to connect. 

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Will! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    3y

    Hey Will, welcome! Feel free to reach out if you want to grab a coffee or lunch to talk about the Birmingham market. 

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to the BP community @Will McDonald ! Great that you joined the site.

    Best of luck investing!

  • Bay area, CA · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 306 votes
    3y

    what type of business you are starting in real estate?

    buy & hold or BRRR or management or something else?

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Thanks everyone for the introductions. I am early in my journey and education in the rental real estate sector and I will be reaching out when I get a little further with my knowledge. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 43 votes
    3y

    Will, you let me know if I can ever help. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.