Looking to connect with other professionals in Springfield, Missouri!

Looking to connect with other professionals in Springfield, Missouri!

Springfield, MO · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 6 votes

I am simply looking to build relationships with like-minded individuals in Springfield, Misssouri and the surrounding areas. I am not new to real estate, but I am new to the area and would love to pick a seasoned agent or investor's brain in exchange for some light office work or something of that nature. I know nothing is free, so I'll even bring you coffee and a snack! :) I look forward to meeting you!

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 3 votes
12y
Brandon Turner is right those podcast are amazing.
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    12y
    Hey Alanya Boyer , welcome. Have you already attended the real estate investor meeting?
  • Springfield, MO · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Yes! I missed December but I just went last week. Do you attend also?

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Alanya Boyer Thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

    Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Springfield" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

    Thanks again for introducing yourself!

  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    12y
    Oh yeah, I do remember you. I think you were sitting behind me. What kind of investing did you want to do? The guys that I run everything by are Brian Simmons and Brandon Dickman.
  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    12y
    Brandon Turner is right those podcast are amazing.
  • Springfield, MO · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Brandon Turner! I did listen to one last week that was helpful.

    @Kenneth Woods I've mostly been observing at the two meetings I went to, and chatted with a couple people around me. Really informative. I don't know many people there yet, but I will look for you at the February meeting!

  • Springfield, MO · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    And my ultimate goal is to have a lot of long term rentals, but at the moment I'm focusing on wholesaling and lease-options.

  • Wholesaler · Springfield, MO · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Hi Alanya, it's good to see another investor in the Springfield market. I look forward to seeing you at the REInvestor meetings.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.