Financial Analyst Exploring the Real Estate Investment World

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brian ValdiviaBusiness Member
    Investor · Kingsville, MD · Member since 2017 · 102 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Cilin Shi:

    Hi Heidi here, excited to learn different strategies in real estate investment, currently looking at rentals, but open to more


     Hey!  

    I am an investor with over 100 properties that we have acquired in the last 2.5 years.  Ironically, I come from a financial analyst background as well!  I did leave that profession as we continued scaling, but it has definitely been a huge help with all of the analysis that we do every day!

    Beltway Lending5183 Reviews
  • Kenny SimpsonBusiness Member
    Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 137 posts · 96 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Cilin Shi:

    Hi Heidi here, excited to learn different strategies in real estate investment, currently looking at rentals, but open to more


     Hi Heidi depends on what you are buying and what you are expecting for returns.  So many options out there that I have done or my clients have done.  If you ever want to chat let me know.  Knowing what your financing options are very important when running your strategies.  

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP! I would love to connect.

  • San Diego · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Brian Valdivia:
    Quote from @Cilin Shi:

    Hi Heidi here, excited to learn different strategies in real estate investment, currently looking at rentals, but open to more


    Hi Brian, great to hear from you. I am starting with ABCs right now, but hope to get a chance to connect with you and have some probing questions soon

    I am an investor with over 100 properties that we have acquired in the last 2.5 years.  Ironically, I come from a financial analyst background as well!  I did leave that profession as we continued scaling, but it has definitely been a huge help with all of the analysis that we do every day!


  • Member since 2023 · 103 posts · 19 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Cilin Shi:

    Hi Heidi here, excited to learn different strategies in real estate investment, currently looking at rentals, but open to more

    welcome!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.