Savvy Investor in the Making – New Member Intro!

Savvy Investor in the Making – New Member Intro!

New to Real Estate · San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Thrilled to be part of this community! I'm Jonathan, an up-and-coming real estate enthusiast from the Bay Area, diving into the exciting realms of rental properties and home flipping. In 2021, I became a licensed real estate agent, but my heart led me toward the thrilling world of investments rather than sales.

Currently, I'm on the exciting journey of building up reserves for my first property venture, likely in an out-of-state market. As a proud husband and dog owner to the charming Luka, I'm here to connect with like-minded investors, share experiences, and learn from this incredible community.

I'm eager to join communities that will not only help me expand my knowledge but also hold me accountable on this exciting path. If you're on a similar journey or have valuable insights to share, let's connect! 🚀 Excited to learn, grow, and build lasting connections with fellow investors. Let the adventures begin! 🏠✨ #RealEstateJourney

2Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

River SavaPro Member
Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Hi Jonathan, welcome to the community!

What type of property are you looking into and in what out-of-state market?

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Jonathan, welcome to the community!

    What type of property are you looking into and in what out-of-state market?

  • Bradley BuxtonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · NV · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    2y

    @Jonathan Angulo

    Welcome to the journey!  It's a great way to build wealth and learn the business.  I'm in the Reno Tahoe market as a CA transplant. There are a lot of options for real estate investment in Reno Tahoe.  I specialize in working with investors and finding the best investments. I'm happy to be a resource and answer questions for Nevada real estate and exchange some dog photos!

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome, Jonathan! It's fantastic to have you here, especially as you embark on the thrilling journey of real estate investment in the Bay Area. 

    Accountability and community support are invaluable on this path, and you've come to the right place for both.

    -Julio

  • Real Estate Agent · San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 182 posts · 104 votes
    2y

    @Jonathan Angulo I am based in San Jose as well. Let's connect!

  • New to Real Estate · San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @River Sava:

    Hi Jonathan, welcome to the community!

    What type of property are you looking into and in what out-of-state market?

     Hey River! Looking for a multi-family (mostly duplex or triplex) that I'll be able to house hack. The decision to house hack is new, so I'll likely keep it somewhere on the west coast.

  • New to Real Estate · San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bradley Buxton:

    @Jonathan Angulo

    Welcome to the journey!  It's a great way to build wealth and learn the business.  I'm in the Reno Tahoe market as a CA transplant. There are a lot of options for real estate investment in Reno Tahoe.  I specialize in working with investors and finding the best investments. I'm happy to be a resource and answer questions for Nevada real estate and exchange some dog photos!

    Thanks Bradley! Tahoe has come up frequently in my research. I need to do some more digging but great to have your contact once I define a location. 
  • New to Real Estate · San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Julio Gonzalez:

    Welcome, Jonathan! It's fantastic to have you here, especially as you embark on the thrilling journey of real estate investment in the Bay Area. 

    Accountability and community support are invaluable on this path, and you've come to the right place for both.

    -Julio


     Thanks, Julio! You're absolutely right. Hoping this community will keep me accountable to reaching my goals. 

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Jonathan Angulo 

    Welcome to Biggerpockets! You're a great addition to the real estate community. Congratulations on obtaining your real estate license and venturing into the world of house flipping and rental properties. It seems like you're on an interesting trip, and participating in groups like this may really help you learn and develop.

    Please feel free to contribute to conversations, pose inquiries, and share your personal experiences. Getting in touch with other investors who share your goals might help you generate long-lasting relationships, support, and insights. I hope your real estate endeavors prove to be both fulfilling and instructive! 

    The community is available to assist you along the journey if you have any questions or need guidance. 

    Best of luck! 🎡💼

  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2022 · 811 posts · 578 votes
    2y

    Jonathan,

    Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. 

    Love how you plugged your dog, haha. I have an 80 pound doggo named Jedi that I like to tell everyone about too...

    I'm getting into my first house hack this year as well. Would love to connect and chat as newbies to real estate investing! 

    I'll shoot you a DM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.