Rental Property Investor 路 London, UK 路 Member since 2018 路 12 posts 路 5 votes
Hi everyone. My name is Justin.
I have worked in the property industry in the UK for a number of years, in Property Management and Sales of Rent 2 Rent holiday villas around the Mediterranean, as an Estate Agent and Deal Sourcer and now in Conveyancing.
Over these years I have helped many home buyers and investors on their property journey but now in 2024 my focus has shifted to how I can transition into a real estate investor in my own right, and build my own property portfolio.
I have been a big Bigger Pockets podcast listener for a number of years and I have found it to be a massive motivation tool in my working life but I am super excited to now lean on all the amazing resource as I commence my own investment journey.
I am originally from Australia and have spent the last 13 years living in London, UK.
Rental Property Investor 路 London, UK 路 Member since 2018 路 12 posts 路 5 votes
2y
Quote from @Account Closed:
hey Justin, hows the market over there in the UK?
Hi Marta,
The market is pretty strong although most commentators are predicting a small price decline for 2024. We have had the same issues with mortgage rates however a few lenders are starting to reduce rates again.
The market is pretty strong although most commentators are predicting a small price decline for 2024. We have had the same issues with mortgage rates however a few lenders are starting to reduce rates again.
Investor 路 Melbourne, Victoria 路 Member since 2015 路 203 posts 路 58 votes
2y
Hey @Justin Hunt welcome! Good to see another Aussie here (even if you have defected to the mother country lol ) Best of luck with everything, there are some excellent resources available on here
Hey @Justin Hunt welcome! Good to see another Aussie here (even if you have defected to the mother country lol ) Best of luck with everything, there are some excellent resources available on here
Hi Lindsay, thanks for the message. I was back in Oz in June for 3 months. Nothing like a visit home!