Northern California Newbie (Shasta County)

Northern California Newbie (Shasta County)

Wholesaler · Redding, CA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 7 votes

Hello BP! This is such an amazing space....thank you Joshua and Brandon. I have been lurking for exactly 1 month now and thought I should introduce myself. I grew up on Shasta Lake in Northern California working in my family's resort business. Over the years I've obtained a degree in Civil Engineering, have a General Contractors license, enjoyed 15 years building a hospitality business, then started an App Design company. Foremost in my life is Jesus, my beautiful bride, and my 7 amazing adopted children. With 2 in college and 5 more on their heels it's time make some changes. REI keeps surfacing in my life and I believe there is no better time than the present to jump in!. This past year I have been reading everything I can on business, wealth, and REI. I love to learn and have already gleaned so much here on BP. I am so impressed with the integrity, transparency, and the willingness of the BP community to share and help each other achieve their goals. My goal is to begin with wholesaling, then fix/flip, and eventually, buy/hold. I went to my first REIA meet up last Wednesday and currently meeting with agents, brokers, and contractors to network, get a pulse on my local market and begin building a team. This is so fun! I would love to connect with other investors in my area and also help you in any way I can. Thanks!

3Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
12y

Welcome from Scal. You found a great website

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.