John McLean - Local Columbia Investor, Architect and Builder

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    John,

    Send me an email lets connect!

  • Will GastonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @John McLean:

    Looking to get more connected with the local investor community on my journey to develop, design, build and hold multifamily properties.


    Hey John, where are you looking to build in Columbia? I have done a handful of small projects near USC in the Shandon & Rosewood areas here. I'll send you a DM.

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey John - I'm not too far away in Charlotte and work in SC often. Happy to connect with you!

  • Wyatt WolffPro Member
    Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 467 posts · 279 votes
    2y

    Would love to hear what you have going on John! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbia, SC · Member since 2022 · 41 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Hello John,

    I think it is a wonderful idea to get connected in your local investor community! I am a real estate agent and investor in Columbia, SC myself. I would love the opportunity to connect with you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.