Excited to be part of BiggerPockets community

Excited to be part of BiggerPockets community

Realtor · Weaverville · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 7 votes

Hello! I'm Wian Liao, a real estate agent who focuses on helping investors buy and sell properties in Asheville and nearby areas. I know the local market well and can guide you through the process of finding the right property or selling yours. Let's work together to make your real estate goals a reality!

5Reply
60 views

Most Popular Reply

River SavaPro Member
Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Hi Wian, 

Welcome to BP! I am not too far away in Charlotte and work with investors out in Asheville as well. I would love to connect with you. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Banker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2023 · 317 posts · 74 votes
    2y

    Hi Wian, 

    Welcome to the community- 

    There are a lot of good professionals and resources here on bigger pockets to learn and grow. 

    Our group works with a lot of investor buyers in your location. 

    Do you specialize in residential or commercial market?

  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets - Asheville is a great market!

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Wian, 

    Welcome to BP! I am not too far away in Charlotte and work with investors out in Asheville as well. I would love to connect with you. 

  • Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
    2y

    Hi @Wian L.. We'd love to have you join us for one of our BP meetups in Asheville. If you DM me your email address I'll add you to our invitation list. Our next meetup is on Wednesday, July 17 at 6PM at Hi-Wire's RAD/Lyman location. Then we meet the next Wednesday, July 24 at 9AM at The Rhu (upstairs). No need to RSVP. And it's intentionally casual and roundtable in approach.

  • Realtor · Weaverville · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Wian L.:

    Hello! I'm Wian Liao, a real estate agent who focuses on helping investors buy and sell properties in Asheville and nearby areas. I know the local market well and can guide you through the process of finding the right property or selling yours. Let's work together to make your real estate goals a reality!


     Thanks everyone for the warm Welcome, looking forward to connecting with BP members.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.