Realtor/Investor looking to grow portfolio

Realtor/Investor looking to grow portfolio

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets community, I'm new here and looking to network with like minded people. I am a real estate broker and investor with a small portfolio but hoping to scale up.

2Reply
34 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Johnny LynumPro Member
    Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2018 · 233 posts · 92 votes
    1y

    Hey Craig, welcome! 

    It’s great to connect with another investor. I'm active duty Air Force and into real estate too, currently building my portfolio as well. I know how exciting (and sometimes overwhelming) scaling up can be.

    If you ever want to swap stories, and strategies, or just chat about deals, let's connect! 

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 104 posts · 43 votes
    1y

    Welcome! If you ever want to chat about strategies or exchange insights, feel free to reach out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.