Homeowner · Buckeye, AZ · Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 7 votes
Hi everyone. My name is Pete and I'm looking forward to buying rental property income in the near future as well as increasing my knowledge and education in real estate. Does Bigger Pockets have a android app? If so, where can I find it on the website.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Bigger Pockets is a great place for education and networking and is full of great content.
I recommend that you check out the following resources:
1. Start by reading the Ultimate Real Estate Investing Guide: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides/ultimate-real-estate-investing-guide/introduction
2. Check out other online guides available here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides
3. Take a look at BP's blog where new articles are published every day: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog
4. If you want to network or ask specific questions about your local market, go to your local real estate forum and connect with investors from your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86-local-real-estate-networking
5. You can meet local investors by registering to attend real estate events in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings
6. BP has various tools to help you analyze your deals (rentals, flips, wholesale, etc). : https://www.biggerpockets.com/investment-calculators
7. If you can't find what you're looking for, try the Bigger Pockets Fileplace. It contains hundreds of files such as ebooks, checklists and spreadsheets for real estate investors: https://www.biggerpockets.com/files
Homeowner · Buckeye, AZ · Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 7 votes
2y
Good afternoon Bill
Thank you for all the information, links and suggestions. I appreciate you taking your time out of your day to respond to my post with all your suggestions and information. I will be checking out each one