Complete Newb looking to connect and learn as much as I can from others

Complete Newb looking to connect and learn as much as I can from others

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello everyone,

My name is Evan I'm new to real estate. I bought my first house 1 year ago as my primary residence. I have wanted to start investing in real estate for a while now and I have recently taken the next step by educating myself on the process I plan to purchase my first rental within the coming year. I'm open to any advice and would love to connect with people here to build a solid team and eventually scale. 

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Preston DeanBusiness Member
Realtor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 779 posts · 368 votes
2y

What's going on @Evan Mora

Something I would recommend for you is this website. https://www.areavibes.com/

Use this rating and classification system I have created over time to get an idea of the "Class" for the area - A class B class & so on

Here is my rating & classification for each livability score.

80 and above A+
78/79 A
76/77 A-
74/75 B+
72/73 B
70/71 B-
68/69 C+
66/67 C
64/65 C-
60/63 D
59 and below F

United Real Estate DFW Properties 565 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Preston DeanBusiness Member
    Realtor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 779 posts · 368 votes
    2y

    What's going on @Evan Mora

    Something I would recommend for you is this website. https://www.areavibes.com/

    Use this rating and classification system I have created over time to get an idea of the "Class" for the area - A class B class & so on

    Here is my rating & classification for each livability score.

    80 and above A+
    78/79 A
    76/77 A-
    74/75 B+
    72/73 B
    70/71 B-
    68/69 C+
    66/67 C
    64/65 C-
    60/63 D
    59 and below F

    United Real Estate DFW Properties 565 Reviews
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Evan! This is a great place to learn and further investigate investing in real estate.

    -Julio

  • Member since 2024 · 225 posts · 86 votes
    1y

    Hey @Evan Mora

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets! You have come to the right place to begin your investing journey.

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to BP, Evan! Good luck as you start out, and I'm happy to connect

  • Real Estate Agent · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Evan, did you happen to connect with anyone on this post?  How has your investment journey been going these past few months?

  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
    1y

    Hey Evan, welcome aboard.Congrats on buying your first home.Wishing you all the best.

  • Real Estate Broker · Hoquiam, WA · Member since 2021 · 32 posts · 13 votes
    1y

    Welcome! Feel free to connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.