Hungry Realtor in Albuquerque looking to start some fires!

Hungry Realtor in Albuquerque looking to start some fires!

Residential Real Estate Broker · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Greetings all,

New to the real estate game, I hit the ground running and received my real estate license in November of 2013 and I'm feeling dangerous!

Real estate has been a forever passion of mine and this past year I decided to make it a reality. I'm looking to permeate through every facet of this business with vigor and passion. Whether you're buying recreationally, your new first time home, a transplant from out of town, or a savvy investor, I'm ready to aid you in all of your real estate transactions.

Real estate investing has been an interest for the last 3 years, I just want to know everything there is to know about it and make it into an art form. I love talking real estate and enjoy connecting with others. Bigger Pockets is a fantastic place to make this debut, hope to be making deals with you guys soon!

1Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • J. MartinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    Hi Michael, and welcome to BP! I’m a ‘fix and hold’ investor from the Bay Area in CA, and loving it! But you’ll find a variety of every type of investor on the site, and everyone is amazingly helpful. Some pointers for you: The "Learn" link across the top navigation bar has lots of great info, and so do BP members! You can click on the ‘vote’ button if you like someone's post or is helpful, and there are ‘awards’ to earn on your profile. And you can tag people by typing @ before you type their name, then clicking their name at the bottom of the message box. Welcome to the site, and good luck in everything!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Michael D'Egidio Thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

    Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Albuquerque" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

    Thanks again for introducing yourself!

  • Full Time Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2013 · 320 posts · 154 votes
    12y

    @Michael D'Egidio glad you made it on to the site. There is a ton of great information on the site. Keep coming to the REIA meetings and send any deals you have my way.

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    12y

    Welcome to the site @Michael D'Egidio, thanks for the introduction. It's motivating to see how pumped up you are about the business, don't lose that!

    See you around the site.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I appreciate the welcome Mehran!

    I'm in it for the long haul, passion is a must. :-) cheers!

    Mike

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.