New Mortgage Broker Specializing in Investor-Friendly Loans

New Mortgage Broker Specializing in Investor-Friendly Loans

Banker · Waynesboro PA · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hey BP community!

I'm Chris Dickerson, a newly licensed Mortgage Broker based in PA, specializing in financing solutions tailored for real estate investors. Whether you're scaling with DSCR loans, navigating Hard Money for fix-and-flip projects, or exploring other creative financing strategies, I'm here to offer value and insight.

A bit about what I can help with:

  • *DSCR Loans: Perfect for BRRR investors and buy-and-hold strategies, focusing solely on property cash flow without personal income documentation.
  • *Hard Money Loans: Ideal for quick property turnarounds and rehab-heavy projects.
  • *Investor-Focused Solutions: Custom loan structures that make it easier to get deals done, from seasoned pros to first-time investors.

I’m passionate about helping investors simplify the loan process and make smarter financial moves. I’m here to share knowledge, answer questions, and build connections. Whether you're an experienced investor or just starting out, feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, or discuss anything real estate finance-related.

Looking forward to learning from this community and contributing where I can!

What are your biggest challenges with financing your investment deals? Let’s connect and brainstorm solutions!

1Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Chris Dickerson:

Hey BP community!

I'm Chris Dickerson, a newly licensed Mortgage Broker based in PA, specializing in financing solutions tailored for real estate investors. Whether you're scaling with DSCR loans, navigating Hard Money for fix-and-flip projects, or exploring other creative financing strategies, I'm here to offer value and insight.

A bit about what I can help with:

  • *DSCR Loans: Perfect for BRRR investors and buy-and-hold strategies, focusing solely on property cash flow without personal income documentation.
  • *Hard Money Loans: Ideal for quick property turnarounds and rehab-heavy projects.
  • *Investor-Focused Solutions: Custom loan structures that make it easier to get deals done, from seasoned pros to first-time investors.

I’m passionate about helping investors simplify the loan process and make smarter financial moves. I’m here to share knowledge, answer questions, and build connections. Whether you're an experienced investor or just starting out, feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, or discuss anything real estate finance-related.

Looking forward to learning from this community and contributing where I can!

What are your biggest challenges with financing your investment deals? Let’s connect and brainstorm solutions!


 If you ever have a hard to place or unique loan, let me know we have several people including ourselves who can fund these types of loans. 

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Chris Dickerson:

    Hey BP community!

    I'm Chris Dickerson, a newly licensed Mortgage Broker based in PA, specializing in financing solutions tailored for real estate investors. Whether you're scaling with DSCR loans, navigating Hard Money for fix-and-flip projects, or exploring other creative financing strategies, I'm here to offer value and insight.

    A bit about what I can help with:

    • *DSCR Loans: Perfect for BRRR investors and buy-and-hold strategies, focusing solely on property cash flow without personal income documentation.
    • *Hard Money Loans: Ideal for quick property turnarounds and rehab-heavy projects.
    • *Investor-Focused Solutions: Custom loan structures that make it easier to get deals done, from seasoned pros to first-time investors.

    I’m passionate about helping investors simplify the loan process and make smarter financial moves. I’m here to share knowledge, answer questions, and build connections. Whether you're an experienced investor or just starting out, feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, or discuss anything real estate finance-related.

    Looking forward to learning from this community and contributing where I can!

    What are your biggest challenges with financing your investment deals? Let’s connect and brainstorm solutions!


     If you ever have a hard to place or unique loan, let me know we have several people including ourselves who can fund these types of loans. 

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2023 · 233 posts · 96 votes
    1y

    Hey Chris! Would love to connect, both DSCR and Hard Money are great investor-friendly common loans.

  • Anderson S.Business Member
    Lender · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2024 · 209 posts · 50 votes
    1y

    We'd love to connect with you - we're lenders and always looking for brokers.

  • Banker · Waynesboro PA · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:
    Quote from @Chris Dickerson:

    Hey BP community!

    I'm Chris Dickerson, a newly licensed Mortgage Broker based in PA, specializing in financing solutions tailored for real estate investors. Whether you're scaling with DSCR loans, navigating Hard Money for fix-and-flip projects, or exploring other creative financing strategies, I'm here to offer value and insight.

    A bit about what I can help with:

    • *DSCR Loans: Perfect for BRRR investors and buy-and-hold strategies, focusing solely on property cash flow without personal income documentation.
    • *Hard Money Loans: Ideal for quick property turnarounds and rehab-heavy projects.
    • *Investor-Focused Solutions: Custom loan structures that make it easier to get deals done, from seasoned pros to first-time investors.

    I’m passionate about helping investors simplify the loan process and make smarter financial moves. I’m here to share knowledge, answer questions, and build connections. Whether you're an experienced investor or just starting out, feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, or discuss anything real estate finance-related.

    Looking forward to learning from this community and contributing where I can!

    What are your biggest challenges with financing your investment deals? Let’s connect and brainstorm solutions!


     If you ever have a hard to place or unique loan, let me know we have several people including ourselves who can fund these types of loans. 


     Thanks Chris! I'll keep you in mind!

  • Banker · Waynesboro PA · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Savannah Holzer:

    Hey Chris! Would love to connect, both DSCR and Hard Money are great investor-friendly common loans.


    That would be great!

  • Banker · Waynesboro PA · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Anderson S.:

    We'd love to connect with you - we're lenders and always looking for brokers.


     Sounds good, thank you!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.