Realtor and Investor in Georgia!

Realtor and Investor in Georgia!

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hi Everyone! 

I live in Lawrenceville, GA and am beginning my first house hack, working to purchase another property by the end of the year. Became a real estate agent after I fell in love with home ownership processes and out of love with my 9-5. Looking to help people in my community build wealth and continue to learn more about investments myself! If anyone in Gwinnett County or Atlanta area wants to connect, I'd love to grab coffee sometime! 

-Abby Lincoln

2Reply
28 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Abigail Lincoln:

    Hi Everyone! 

    I live in Lawrenceville, GA and am beginning my first house hack, working to purchase another property by the end of the year. Became a real estate agent after I fell in love with home ownership processes and out of love with my 9-5. Looking to help people in my community build wealth and continue to learn more about investments myself! If anyone in Gwinnett County or Atlanta area wants to connect, I'd love to grab coffee sometime! 

    -Abby Lincoln

    Hi @Abigail Lincoln, welcome to the BP Forum! What type of property are you looking to purchase by the EOY? And what is your price point and are you looking for turn-key properties or something along the lines of a "fixer upper"?

    And what do you mean by "...help people in my community build wealth..."? I sense a bit of "purpose" that is driving you that you may not have thought of.

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    1y

    @Abigail Lincoln

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Bigger Pockets is a great place for education and networking. 

    Good luck investing. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Abigail and good luck investing!

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 414 posts · 233 votes
    1y

    Abby - welcome to BP! 

    Had a very similar experience to you - would love to chat! I'll shoot you a pm!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2009 · 381 posts · 134 votes
    1y

    Hi Abigal, I'm here in the Atlanta area and love to connect. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.