New to the platform and excited to connect with others

New to the platform and excited to connect with others

Member since 2019 路 1 post 路 1 vote

Hi, I just started using BiggerPockets and am excited to learn about the community and all the resources available. I'm particularly excited to find others in my area and start to attend some meetup groups!

1Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Johnny LynumPro Member
    Investor 路 Leesburg, VA 路 Member since 2018 路 233 posts 路 92 votes
    1y

    Hey @Alex Huntington Welcome to BP! Meetups are a great way to connect and learn. One deal can really change your life鈥攍et me know how I can bring value! 馃挭 Let's go! 

  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 1k+ posts 路 715 votes
    1y

    Hey Alex, welcome to the BP Forums.

    Wishing you all the best on your journey.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.