Castle rock, CO · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote
Hi everyone, I have been a firefighter paramedic for almost 11 years now and I am here to learn how to buy and invest in multi family properties and I am excited to learn!
Real Estate Agent · Denver · Member since 2020 · 364 posts · 151 votes
1y
@Rene Ordaz - Thank you for your service! You are in the right place to learn about real estate! Soak up all the resources that biggerpockets have to offer and find some meetups to speak to investors.
A firefighter and paramedic—what an incredible career! That must take a lot of time and dedication, which is why real estate investing can be such a great path to building wealth while still focusing on your passion.
Are you looking for something more hands-on, or are you exploring ways to invest passively while still working? Turnkey investing might be a great fit, especially if you want to own properties without the day-to-day management. Would love to hear more about your goals and what markets you're considering!
Castle rock, CO · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 1 vote
1y
Good afternoon! I am in the market for multifamily properties with 50-500 units, preferably built after 1980 with 1-2 value adds, I look forward to hearing from you!