New to the Bigger Pockets community

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Chicago · Member since 2025 · 111 posts · 103 votes
1y

Hello! Welcome it is my first day here as well. Would love to connect. 

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Chicago · Member since 2025 · 111 posts · 103 votes
    1y

    Hello! Welcome it is my first day here as well. Would love to connect. 

  • Wholesaler · Fairfield, CA · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    Hello Eshe! Welcome. It's really nice to meet you. Sounds great!

  • MD/DC · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hi and welcome! 

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!

    We’re so glad you’re here! Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned investor, BiggerPockets has a ton of resources to help you along the way. Here are some quick tips to get the most out of the community:

    🔍 Use the search feature – Got a question? Chances are, someone else has already asked it! Use the magnifying glass to find blogs, podcasts, and forum discussions on just about any real estate topic.

    💬 Ask in the right forum – If you’re looking for financial advice, head over to the Finance, Tax, and Legal forum. Posting in the right spot helps you get the best answers.

    📜 Know the rules – No "deal-making" in the forums (that means no advertising, pitching services, or looking for partners). Those posts belong in the Classifieds section.

    📂 Need forms or spreadsheets? Check out FilePlace (linked at the bottom of every page) for free user-created resources.

    🛠 Tech issues? Email [email protected], and we’ll help you out.

    🚨 See a problem in the forums? We work hard to keep things positive and real estate-focused (no politics or religion). If you spot a rule-breaker, just tag @moderators, and we’ll take care of it.

    Again, welcome to the community—happy investing! 🚀

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets Lynnette!

    BP is a great place to learn and connect with fellow investors.

  • Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome.

  • Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
    Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 979 posts · 643 votes
    1y

    Hello @Lynnette Petersen and welcome! I see that you are a wholesaler? How do you like it? Do you do most investing in California? Hope to see you around in the forums and have a wonderful week!

    Spark Rental Co-Investing Club577 Reviews
  • Wholesaler · Fairfield, CA · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    Hello @Denise Supplee! Thank you. It's a pleasure to be here and it's a pleasure to meet you. I am just starting out as a wholesaler, working towards putting my first deal into action. I live in Fairfield/Napa counties. So I am beginning my journey here in California, though I am am always open to investment opportunities in other states as well. My overall real estare investment strategy is composed of entry wholesaling that I plan to implement as a bridge strategy, paired with house hacking multi-family properties, for the intermediate, and utilizing the Brrrr method as my long-term foundation strategy. I hope to see you in the forums as well and also wish you a great rest of your week!

  • Stephen MoralesBusiness Member
    Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2025 · 402 posts · 205 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Lynnette Petersen:

    Hello everyone! I am new to real estate investing and to the community and I am looking forward to networking together.


     Hi Lynette, 

    Welcome to BPs! Do you know what kind of real estate strategy you're going to be pursuing? 

    • Wholesaler · Fairfield, CA · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 6 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Stephen Morales:
      Quote from @Lynnette Petersen:

      Hello everyone! I am new to real estate investing and to the community and I am looking forward to networking together.

      Hello Stephen,

      Thank you! The real estate strategy I am pursuing and starting out with is wholesaling. Then I will be house hacking a multifamily rental property and/or a single-family property with an additional pre-existing ADU. Otherwise, if there is no pre-existing ADU, then I will choose a property that has the potential to build an ADU, granny unit, or guest unit on the property, given zoning and local laws permit it. My overall goal I plan to pursue, combines and stacks 3 different types of short-term, intermediate, and long-term strategies together by utilizing the Brrrr method in addition to the other two.


       Hi Lynette, 

      Welcome to BPs! Do you know what kind of real estate strategy you're going to be pursuing? 


  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome aboard Lynnette and best of luck investing!

    • Wholesaler · Fairfield, CA · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 6 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Andrew Syrios:

      Welcome aboard Lynnette and best of luck investing!

      Thank you, Andrew!
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2023 · 100 posts · 24 votes
    1y

    Welcome Lynnette! Glad to have you here. What got you interested in real estate? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    1y

    @Lynnette Petersen

    A warm welcome Lynnette.

    if your interested this Thursday there's a meetup in Marin County:https://bawb.info/upcoming-events/#apr2025

    If you can make it I'll probably see you but if not this one maybe the next meetup.

    Warm Regards...

    • Wholesaler · Fairfield, CA · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 6 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Mark Pedroza:

      @Lynnette Petersen

      A warm welcome Lynnette.

      if your interested this Thursday there's a meetup in Marin County:https://bawb.info/upcoming-events/#apr2025

      If you can make it I'll probably see you but if not this one maybe the next meetup.

      Warm Regards...


       Thank you for the warm welcome Mark! I really appreciate the invite. I probably won't be able to make this one, though I will try to make the next meetup and hopefully see you there! 

      Best Regards, 

      Lynnette

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.