Exploring Recovery Housing (Sober Living) and Community-Based Real Estate

Exploring Recovery Housing (Sober Living) and Community-Based Real Estate

Hunter FootePro Member
Real Estate Consultant · Worcester, MA · Member since 2025 · 49 posts · 41 votes

Hi everyone, I'm Dr. Hunter T. Foote, based in New England and excited to be part of this community.

I’ve been in real estate for a while now, mostly focused on a niche that not many people talk about: recovery housing. Over the years, I’ve worked on everything from renovating properties to structuring leases with operators who provide sober living environments. It’s a unique intersection of housing and social impact that I’ve really grown passionate about.

I'm here mostly to connect with others who are interested in alternative residential models, community-based investing, or just looking to learn about lesser-known strategies that still make a difference. Always happy to share what I’ve learned and hear what others are building.

Looking forward to connecting and contributing where I can.

1Reply
39 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Hi Hunter,

    Welcome to the community!

    This is truly fascinating. I'd love to hear more about your journey and experience in recovery housing. It sounds like a deeply impactful and specialized niche.

    I'm always interested in alternative residential models and strategies that make a real difference, so I'm very keen to learn from what you've built.

    Feel free to connect directly or let me know if there's a good time for a quick chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.