Real Estate Professional transitioning to investing

Real Estate Professional transitioning to investing

Property Manager · Springfield, NJ · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Good evening,

My name is Robert and I have been in the real estate industry for the past 16 years.  I have been a REALTOR and property manager and I am currently transitioning into the mortgage side and I am moving into investing.  Looking to network and collaborate with like minded individuals and provide any value that I can.  

1Reply
26 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    Hope you find your niche!

    Logical Property Management4.9454 Reviews
  • Property Manager · NJ · Member since 2017 · 786 posts · 396 votes
    1y

    @Robert George Smart move, you know only 25% of agents ever invest in real estate? What is your focus going to be?

    • Property Manager · Springfield, NJ · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
      1y

      @Vaughn Smith Small apartment buildings (fewer than 50 units).  I have no desire to be a landlord; being property manager cured me of that ambition, lol. 

  • Joey BanasihanPro Member
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2019 · 233 posts · 188 votes
    1y

    Hey @Robert George - Great to meet you, Robert. Focusing on investing is definitely an adventure — and with your background in real estate and property management, you’ve already got a strong foundation. The transition into the mortgage side will give you even more insight into financing strategies, which is huge when you're structuring deals. Good luck with these next steps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.