Looking for Investors/Wholesalers to work with!

Looking for Investors/Wholesalers to work with!

Real Estate Agent · Mount Olive, NC · Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello, my name is Caden Dail, I'm a young and ambitious realtor located in Eastern North Carolina! I'm looking to find and connect with some investors I can work with in my local area. I would love to help you find your next deal(s)! I'm also very interested in the wholesaling side of real estate and if you're someone who has had success I would love to talk about how you got started! If you're interested please reach out via my contact info in my profile or below! Looking forward to working together!

0Reply
62 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Mount Olive, NC · Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    11mo

    Hey Jeff! I've been looking into NCREIA and I believe that would be a great way to get my foot in the door with some investors. As far as wholesaling, I've found a couple people who wholesale and I've been keeping tabs with them and asking them questions. I've also reached out to LOADS of closing attorney's about wholesaling and I've only found a few that work with wholesalers haha. I would love to connect!

  • Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    8mo

    Hey Caden,

    I am a disposition manager for a wholesale company in North Carolina.  I'd love to connect and see how we can help each other out.  I'll send you a PM with my contact information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.