Tucson Investor Club Idea — Would Love Your Input

Tucson Investor Club Idea — Would Love Your Input

Heather LeaskBusiness Member
Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone! New member here from Tucson 👋

BiggerPockets is actually what first got me into real estate investing, so I’m really excited to finally join the community instead of just lurking.

I’m thinking about starting a local investor club in Tucson and wanted to pick the brains of the folks here:

What originally brought you to BiggerPockets?
And if you were considering joining a local investor group, what would you want it to offer? (Meetups, local market insights, deal analysis, accountability, etc.)

Would love to hear what’s been most valuable for you. Thanks for sharing!

0Reply
60 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg KurznerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 200 posts · 75 votes
    10mo

    Hi @Heather Leask, welcome to the BP community! I’m a long-time investor and coach here to help. Always happy to meet new people — let’s connect!

    Kurzner Group510 Reviews
  • Investor · AZ · Member since 2025 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    9mo

    Hey @Heather Leask! Let's do coffee soon! I'm just looking to connect with like-minded local investors. There are always instances when making investment decisions where sharing of contacts, new financing solutions, strategies, or varying thought processes can be invaluable. Happy Holidays! Looking forward to connecting soon! Also, are any of your clients selling any of their properties? I am interested and I also know of an investor looking to pick up a lot here in the next year. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.