Looking to Connect With Serious Investors and Operators

Looking to Connect With Serious Investors and Operators

Investor · Decatur, IL · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hey everyone,
I wanted to introduce myself and connect with others who are actively building portfolios or managing investment operations.

I’m based in Decatur, IL and hold a KB-1 license in Arizona. I also own a couple of construction companies in the area, which gives me a strong operations and rehab background. I have a few rentals locally, but the majority of my portfolio is in Decatur, IL, where I operate BACH — our management and acquisition company.

Right now, I’m focused on:

  • Expanding our Tucson, Orlando, and Denver footprint

  • Continuing to acquire, stabilize, and operate rentals in the Midwest

  • Networking with investors who prefer hands-off, well-managed properties

  • Exploring potential property trades between markets

  • Building relationships with people who have construction, management, or acquisition expertise

  • Connecting with out-of-state investors who want boots-on-the-ground partners

How are things looking in your market right now?

Always open to sharing what I’m seeing on both sides.

Looking forward to connecting with some of you.

1Reply
120 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 2 votes
9mo

Sent an invite to connect with a message!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9mo

    Sent an invite to connect with a message!

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 479 posts · 277 votes
    9mo

    @Derrick Lee Bradshaw if that means Orlando FL, I'm happy to connect with you. We've bought 150 units in Jacksonville, FL and we still own 51 units. We also manage for other owners in Jax and Orl. Feel free to reach out if you think its worthwhile!

  • J CastroBusiness Member
    Lender · Florida · Member since 2025 · 683 posts · 242 votes
    9mo

    Hey @Derrick Lee Bradshaw, welcome to BP!

    Great intro — and great to connect with you.

    We’re an investor-friendly private lender actively serving clients nationwide, with a strong presence specifically in Tucson, Orlando, and Denver — so your target markets align perfectly with where we’re currently lending the most.

    We focus on fast, flexible, and aggressive financing options built for active investors who want speed, certainty, and a lender that understands both the acquisition and operational side of the business.

    If you’re expanding in Tucson, Orlando, or Denver, we’d be happy to support your upcoming projects or even just compare notes on the market activity.

    Looking forward to connecting more and seeing how we can add value to your growth. Best of Luck!

    JCREIG Capital Funding
  • Amit PatelBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Bartlett, IL · Member since 2025 · 148 posts · 59 votes
    6mo

    Hello! We work with several investors and are continuously expanding our real estate connections. I’d be glad to talk if you’re interested and explore how we can support each other. Our office is located in Bartlett, but we manage properties across all the western suburbs of Chicago. I’d be very happy to connect with you.

    Casanomy Property Management563 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.