New member in the Peoria, AZ area

New member in the Peoria, AZ area

Peoria, AZ · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 12 votes

Good day, 

I am a new member in the Peoria, AZ. I moved from the east coast. WOW just a difference. As I become more orientated it is always nice to meet other bigger pocket members.

Cynthia Reddy

3Reply
62 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Steven GlickBusiness Member
    Lender · Buffalo · Member since 2024 · 115 posts · 33 votes
    10mo

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Cynthia. what real estate goals are you thinking about starting with?

  • Mason WeissBusiness Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 523 posts · 239 votes
    10mo

    Hey Cynthia! Welcome to AZ, I am located in Mesa and host a meetup there but I know that's a long drive. Happy to connect you with any desired professionals or other investment meetups in the Phoenix area.

  • Noah CorwickPro Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    10mo

    Welcome to AZ Cynthia! Aren't our "winters" the best? 

    Out of curiosity, what ultimately brought you out to AZ/Peoria specifically?

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix · Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10mo

    Hi Cynthia, I'd love to connect, sending you a message! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.