Centerville, UT · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
Hi everyone!
My name is James and I'm from Salt Lake City Utah. I'm very interested in getting into real estate investing. I'm 27, married with one kid, and currently a student at the University of Utah studying business entrepreneurship. I have a little bit of experience in real estate but would like to expand into some other areas. My dad owned rental properties all my life and I worked for an investor in high school mostly helping with rehab work. What I really want to do is eventually own some commercial properties such as office space, salon space, and event/reception centers. My immediate goal is to raise some capital for some of these ventures by doing some wholesaling, subject-to, and cash flow of vacant properties. I look forward to associating with all of you and getting some good pointers and helpful experience. I'm excited to be part of the community!
Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 18 votes
12y
Welcome! I am also in SLC. I left the corporate world at age 27 because of my RE success in SLC. Good time to start. Good luck with your endeavors and looking forward to connecting on BP
Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 18 votes
12y
Welcome! I am also in SLC. I left the corporate world at age 27 because of my RE success in SLC. Good time to start. Good luck with your endeavors and looking forward to connecting on BP
Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
12y
Welcome to BP community @James Norwood It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.