Hello everyone new to the community!

Hello everyone new to the community!

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 2 votes

I'm very grateful to be in this community and the opportunity to communicate with new and seasoned investors and learn and grow from as a whole. I'm located in Rancho Cucamonga CA. I have zero experience besides the book and podcast I have consumed. please if anyone is in Rancho or close by please reach out I'd to meet and chat about real estate. thank you in advance!

1Reply
73 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8mo

Hey Austin,

You might want to check out the FIRE Center, a part of the Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club. There's also the Orange County Real Estate Investors Association (OCREIA) - they host many meetings online. Regularly attending some of the events hosted by these organizations is a great way to build connections.

Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    Hey Austin,

    You might want to check out the FIRE Center, a part of the Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club. There's also the Orange County Real Estate Investors Association (OCREIA) - they host many meetings online. Regularly attending some of the events hosted by these organizations is a great way to build connections.

    Good luck!

  • Inland Empire, CA · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 79 votes
    8mo

    Hey @Austin Bates, good to meet you. I'm based near the Temecula area and my partners in the beach cities. Not that close to you, but also not too far. Happy to connect. Send me a DM. Looking forward to hearing from you.

  • Insurance Agent · AL · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 16 votes
    8mo
    Quote from @Austin Bates:

    I'm very grateful to be in this community and the opportunity to communicate with new and seasoned investors and learn and grow from as a whole. I'm located in Rancho Cucamonga CA. I have zero experience besides the book and podcast I have consumed. please if anyone is in Rancho or close by please reach out I'd to meet and chat about real estate. thank you in advance!


     Welcome to the community! There's a lot to learn. My best advice is to determine what you want real estate investing to do for you then work backward to figure out the best strategy etc.

  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo
    Welcome, Austin. It's good that you are reading. Without any experience, you need to build knowledge. This is a great place to learn and network.
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    @Austin Bates Welcome to BP in the OC.  Here is the next meetup near you.  Hope to see you there:

    OCREIN - Unlock Your Real Estate Success: Stand Up and Connect!

    Good Investing.

  • Real Estate Broker · Atlanta · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 605 votes
    8mo

    Austin, welcome to the community. It is great that you are taking the time to learn through books and podcasts. I would encourage you to keep networking locally, attend investor meetups in your area and focus on learning from those who are actively doing deals. That combination of education and relationships will accelerate your progress.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.