New Member – Cape Coral / SWFL Investor

New Member – Cape Coral / SWFL Investor

Wholesaler · Cape Coral · Member since 2026 · 1 post · 5 votes

Hi everyone — new to BiggerPockets but not new to real estate.

I’m based in Cape Coral and have a background in residential flips and small commercial rentals, originally starting out in the Kansas City market around 2010.

I’m currently focused on sourcing off-market opportunities and vacant residential land in Cape Coral and surrounding areas. I work directly with property owners and local builders and value straightforward, transparent transactions.

Looking forward to connecting with others active in the Cape Coral / Lee County market and learning from the community here.

5Reply
133 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8mo

    Welcome to the forums! 

  • Adam BartomeoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    Reach out if you ever need to offload an improved off market property. I don't work with land at all but buy any type of improved RE.

  • Lender · Tampa/Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 148 votes
    8mo

    Hi Brandon, welcome to BP. I have an agent that works the Cape Coral market and comes across vacant land. If you'd like a connection, happy to connect you. 

  • Rodney MenendezPro Member
    Developer · South West Florida · Member since 2020 · 74 posts · 53 votes
    8mo

    Hi @Brandon Dean welcome to BP and the Cape Coral / SWFL market 👋
    I’m both an investor and builder active in Lee and Charlotte counties. I agree — off-market and land deals can work really well here if the numbers make sense.

    I’m always open to looking at vacant land deals at the right price, and happy to share local insights on build costs, timelines, or feasibility if helpful. Feel free to DM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.