Hello – My name is Yao. I live in the greater Saint Paul area. I am new to real estate investing and looking to connect with any local investor. Thank you
Welcome to the Twin Cities Investing scene. We have a lot of active groups here. Hit me up if you would like to talk about investing or if you want to get links to the different meetup groups. There is a rehab walk-through in St Paul this week on the 28th.
Hello – My name is Yao. I live in the greater Saint Paul area. I am new to real estate investing and looking to connect with any local investor. Thank you
Welcome to the community. Great move reaching out early, connecting with local investors in the Saint Paul area can really help you learn the market faster and avoid common beginner mistakes. As you build experience, it can also be helpful to compare opportunities across other Midwest markets where pricing and cash flow may look different, especially if you’re open to expanding outside Minnesota. Either way, focus on learning how to analyze deals, understand your numbers, and build a solid team, that foundation will serve you anywhere you invest.
Customer Success & Onboarding Specialist at BiggerPockets · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2023 · 69 posts · 27 votes
5mo
Glad you're here Yao what strategy are you focusing on (buy & hold, house hack, BRRRR)? We have a ton of real estate professionals ready to help you get started!