Newbie in the Connecticut market trying to start a "new" book in life as the previous chapters seem to have concluded after reaching 50+ in the tech industry. Those chapters are coming to a close and need to find a new book and chapters to get through....
Just starting out, learning a new language, vocabulary, connections, the whole nine yards....
Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 698 posts · 500 votes
7mo
@Kevin Hinderleider - I'm a CT based flipper, investor, private money lender, and property management company owner. I love to network with local CT investors. If interesting in connecting, DM me and we can connect.
Investor · NJ · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 8 votes
7mo
Hello Kevin, weclome to BP! I'm with you in starting a new chapter. I've been a small longer term buy and hold investor for about four years now and also find myself in the position of my 25 year run in healthcare coming to an end. Now we're (my wife and I) on our quest to make real estate and investing my full time career. I live in New Jersey.
If there is anything that I can do to help with along your journey, don't hesitate to reach out.
thank you both for responding, I look forward to getting up to speed as quickly as possible as this job market is deteriorating day-by-day and my financial outlook with it!
Newbie in the Connecticut market trying to start a "new" book in life as the previous chapters seem to have concluded after reaching 50+ in the tech industry. Those chapters are coming to a close and need to find a new book and chapters to get through....
Just starting out, learning a new language, vocabulary, connections, the whole nine yards....
Kevin
Welcome to the community, @Kevin Hinderleider! As you learn the new language of real estate, understanding cost segregation early on for any acquisitions can be an extensive asset for your cash flow by accelerating depreciation. It's a foundational tax strategy many new investors overlook.
Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 698 posts · 500 votes
7mo
@Kevin Hinderleider - I'm a CT based flipper, investor, private money lender, and property management company owner. I love to network with local CT investors. If interesting in connecting, DM me and we can connect.
Newbie in the Connecticut market trying to start a "new" book in life as the previous chapters seem to have concluded after reaching 50+ in the tech industry. Those chapters are coming to a close and need to find a new book and chapters to get through....
Just starting out, learning a new language, vocabulary, connections, the whole nine yards....