New investor in DFW – excited to connect!

New investor in DFW – excited to connect!

Investor · Dallas-Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2026 · 14 posts · 6 votes

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself!

My name is Haley, and I’m based in the Dallas Fort Worth area. I’m newer on the investing side and currently focused on learning, building relationships, and growing a strong network locally. My goal is to build something long-term, work with good people, and create opportunities that make sense for everyone involved. I really value honesty, clear communication, and doing things the right way.

Right now I’m especially interested in connecting with other investors in DFW and continuing to learn as much as I can. Looking forward to learning from others here and connecting with people in the DFW market!

Haley Garcia
Real Estate Investor | Dallas Fort Worth

3Reply
72 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Masoud ArouniPro Member
    Investor · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2026 · 119 posts · 52 votes
    6mo

    Welcome Haley! Deal analysis is where most new investors get tripped up early. If you come across anything you're trying to underwrite, happy to run the numbers with you — vacancy, CapEx, financing assumptions, break-even on your down payment. A second set of eyes before committing can save a lot of pain.

  • Investor · Dallas-Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2026 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    6mo

    @Masoud Arouni Thank you, I appreciate that! Deal analysis is something I’m actively working on as I start coming across more and more opportunities.

    Looking forward to continuing to improve. Happy to stay in touch!

  • Masoud ArouniPro Member
    Investor · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2026 · 119 posts · 52 votes
    6mo

    Absolutely Haley — when you have a specific property you're looking at, share the basics: address, asking price, estimated rent. I'll run a full normalized model for you. Sometimes seeing the actual numbers on a real deal clicks faster than any theory.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.