Longview, TX Broker Getting More Active Here

Longview, TX Broker Getting More Active Here

Real Estate Broker · Longview, TX · Member since 2026 · 12 posts · 7 votes

Hey everyone!

I’m Austin Moore, a real estate agent in Longview, Texas.

I’m not exactly newly signed up to BiggerPockets but I’m starting to be more active here and wanted to introduce myself properly.

Most of my work is in the Longview market, with a big focus on helping sellers get the most out of their home sale. That usually comes down to pricing, presentation, timing, and knowing what buyers are actually responding to locally.

Longview is not one of those markets where generic advice always fits, so I’m looking forward to sharing what I’m seeing here and learning from the rest of the group too.

Happy to connect with investors, agents, lenders, contractors, or anyone working in and around East Texas.

2Reply
30 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Terrance HillPro Member
    Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2010 · 425 posts · 117 votes
    4mo

    Welcome, Austin. Longview’s one of those markets where local pricing and timing really do drive everything. What’s been the biggest shift you’ve been seeing lately—inventory, buyer demand, or pricing pressure?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.