New to Real Estate in the DMV Area

New to Real Estate in the DMV Area

Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone,

My name is Patrick and I’m located in the DMV area (Northern Virginia). I’m fairly new to real estate and looking to connect with investors, agents, and other professionals to learn, grow, and build relationships.

I’m interested in real estate investing and would love to meet people I can learn from, work with, and potentially find a mentor who wouldn’t mind sharing their experience.

Looking forward to connecting with you all! 

2Reply
186 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3mo

    Welcome to BP - there is a decent contingent here in fairfax county and DC area

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • MD/DC · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo

    Hi and welcome! 

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    3mo

    Welcome to BP. @Bryan Atsu. Lots of DC area real estate pros here. 

    • Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 5 votes
      3mo

      @Russell Brazil Thank you, Russell! Looking forward to connecting with other DMV-area investors and real estate professionals here.

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3mo

    Welcome to bigger pocket

  • Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    3mo
    thank you all!!
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3mo

    Welcome to BP, Bryan. It's a perfect place to start your real estate investing journey.

    Read Beginner’s Guide to help you get started: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Wishing you the best!

  • Attorney · 10451 Mill Run Cir #755 Owings Mills, MD 21117 · Member since 2025 · 25 posts · 3 votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Bryan Atsu:

    Hi everyone,

    My name is Patrick and I’m located in the DMV area (Northern Virginia). I’m fairly new to real estate and looking to connect with investors, agents, and other professionals to learn, grow, and build relationships.

    I’m interested in real estate investing and would love to meet people I can learn from, work with, and potentially find a mentor who wouldn’t mind sharing their experience.

    Looking forward to connecting with you all! 

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Bryan Atsu "Patrick"! It’s great that you’re taking the time to learn, meet people, and build the right relationships as you get started. I’m Diana Khan, a Maryland attorney, broker, and investor, and I work with investors and real estate professionals across the DMV. I’d be happy to connect.

    • Diana KhanPro Member
      Attorney · 10451 Mill Run Cir #755 Owings Mills, MD 21117 · Member since 2024 · 403 posts · 160 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Account Closed:
      Quote from @Bryan Atsu:

      Hi everyone,

      My name is Patrick and I’m located in the DMV area (Northern Virginia). I’m fairly new to real estate and looking to connect with investors, agents, and other professionals to learn, grow, and build relationships.

      I’m interested in real estate investing and would love to meet people I can learn from, work with, and potentially find a mentor who wouldn’t mind sharing their experience.

      Looking forward to connecting with you all! 

      Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Bryan Atsu "Patrick"! It’s great that you’re taking the time to learn, meet people, and build the right relationships as you get started. I’m Diana Khan, a Maryland attorney, broker, and investor, and I work with investors and real estate professionals across the DMV. I’d be happy to connect.

      Hi @Bryan Atsu, just a quick note. We created another BiggerPockets account because we did not realize this original account was still active. That newer account has now been closed, and I’ll be using this account moving forward. I’m still happy to connect with you here.

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Bryan Atsu:

    Hi everyone,

    My name is Patrick and I’m located in the DMV area (Northern Virginia). I’m fairly new to real estate and looking to connect with investors, agents, and other professionals to learn, grow, and build relationships.

    I’m interested in real estate investing and would love to meet people I can learn from, work with, and potentially find a mentor who wouldn’t mind sharing their experience.

    Looking forward to connecting with you all! 

    Welcome to BP
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.