Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 9 votes
Hello everyone! My name is Ken. I am a wholeseller in the Killeen/Austin, TX market. I am brand new to this website and pretty new to real estate investing in general. I am a veteran and getting married this year! I am ready to work hard and excited to be walking down this path of my journey.
Residential Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 26 votes
12y
Glad to have you here @Brian Banks , If you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to ask. If I ever pick anything up in your area I will be happy to reach out to you.
Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
12y
Welcome to BP community @Kenneth Littrell It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Investor - buy and hold. · Cedar Park, TEXAS (TX) · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 7 votes
11y
Hi Ken @Kenneth Littrell - start building up portfolio in Austin land area, let me know if you come across any wholesale properties. However, I am particularly interested in Multifamily and apartment complex in the area.