Hi All! New to investing, ready to learn

Hi All! New to investing, ready to learn

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
Hey everyone! New investor in Houston metro, ready to keep learning. I’m a big proponent of hands on education and would like to offer some solid sweat equity in exchange for expertise. I work in corporate, very skilled in ground-up operations and project management. Please reach out and let me know how I can help!
3Reply
120 views

Most Popular Reply

Memphis, TN · Member since 2024 · 180 posts · 223 votes
2mo

Hi Daniel, 

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo
    Hi Daniel and welcome to BP!
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2024 · 180 posts · 223 votes
    2mo

    Hi Daniel, 

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2mo

    Hello Daniel! Welcome aboard!

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    Lots of luck.

  • James WachobBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 888 votes
    2mo

    Hey @Daniel W.! Welcome to the community! I really like your mindset. Offering sweat equity is one of the best ways to gain real-world experience while building relationships with experienced investors.

    Your background in operations and project management is a valuable skill set in real estate. Those abilities translate well into managing rehabs, coordinating vendors, and keeping projects on schedule and on budget.

    I'm a real estate agent based in Memphis and work with out-of-state investors building rental portfolios. One thing I've noticed is that investors are always looking for reliable people who are willing to contribute and learn. That attitude can open a lot of doors.

    Wishing you the best as you grow your network and gain experience. If you ever decide to explore opportunities outside of Texas or want to learn more about investing in Memphis, I'd be happy to connect and help however I can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.