New Member - Agent in Westfield Indiana

New Member - Agent in Westfield Indiana

Real Estate Agent · Westfield, IN · Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to join the BiggerPockets community! I just got back into being a real estate agent in the Indianapolis area for the last few months after taking a few years off. I'm primarily focusing on first and second time home buyers/sellers this time while still working with some investors.

I joined the forums to connect with local investors, learn more from experienced agents, and talk shop about our local market trends. Looking forward to learning from you all and contributing where I can!

0Reply
226 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andres MartinPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 51 posts · 36 votes
    4w

    Hey Tyler, welcome to the forums! Great to see another agent in the Indy area here. Congrats on getting back into it — first and second-time buyers/sellers is a solid focus, and it's always good to have more agents around who also work with investors. Feel free to reach out anytime, happy to talk shop or compare notes on what you're seeing out in Westfield. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

    • Real Estate Agent · Westfield, IN · Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 0 votes
      4w

      @Andres Martin thank you! I appreciate the welcome and look forward to connecting more

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.