Nationwide CPA, Alabama Investor

Nationwide CPA, Alabama Investor

Avery BeasleyBusiness Member
Accountant · Dothan, AL · Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello all.

My name is Avery Beasley. I'm a CPA from Alabama. I have seven years of experience preparing over 4,000 tax returns and 2,000 monthly financial statements for business owners and real estate investors.

As a tax professional, I have seen real wealth moves from those who own real estate across various asset classes. The main drivers of building long-term wealth from real estate is cash flow, appreciation, loan amortization, leverage, and tax benefits namely depreciation. I help clients on the tax side to properly report rental property activities and consider the various tax strategies that exist such as cost segregations, entity structure, and much, much more.

Looking to connect with investors and business owners and other professionals who are like-minded and want to take charge of their wealth.

Ascension Tax Advisory, LLC
2Reply
404 views

Most Popular Reply

Brad SeidBusiness Member
Lender · Licensed in 28 States · Member since 2026 · 161 posts · 44 votes
3w

@Avery Beasley Great to connect, Avery! I completely agree that leverage and tax strategy can play a huge role in building long-term real estate wealth. I’d love to connect and see if I can be a lending resource for you or your clients when financing their next investment property. Feel free to reach out!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Aaron ZimmermanBusiness Member
    Accountant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3w
    Welcome Avery!! Seems like you have a lot of great experience. That’s a ton of tax returns and financials! Are you with a company or are you starting your own thing? What does your real estate portfolio look like? Either way - happy to connect! I’m a cpa and an investor too!
    • Avery BeasleyBusiness Member
      OP
      Accountant · Dothan, AL · Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 2 votes
      3w

      Thank you for the reply.

      Previously worked with a firm since 2020 and founded my firm in 2024.

      Currently, I am invested in a Cardone Capital Fund and rent out one single family home but exploring more opportunities.

      Ascension Tax Advisory, LLC
  • Brad SeidBusiness Member
    Lender · Licensed in 28 States · Member since 2026 · 161 posts · 44 votes
    3w

    @Avery Beasley Great to connect, Avery! I completely agree that leverage and tax strategy can play a huge role in building long-term real estate wealth. I’d love to connect and see if I can be a lending resource for you or your clients when financing their next investment property. Feel free to reach out!

  • Diana KhanPro Member
    Attorney · 10451 Mill Run Cir #755 Owings Mills, MD 21117 · Member since 2024 · 479 posts · 177 votes
    3d
    Quote from @Avery Beasley:

    Hello all.

    My name is Avery Beasley. I'm a CPA from Alabama. I have seven years of experience preparing over 4,000 tax returns and 2,000 monthly financial statements for business owners and real estate investors.

    As a tax professional, I have seen real wealth moves from those who own real estate across various asset classes. The main drivers of building long-term wealth from real estate is cash flow, appreciation, loan amortization, leverage, and tax benefits namely depreciation. I help clients on the tax side to properly report rental property activities and consider the various tax strategies that exist such as cost segregations, entity structure, and much, much more.

    Looking to connect with investors and business owners and other professionals who are like-minded and want to take charge of their wealth.

    @Avery Beasley, your point about entity structure caught my attention because that’s one area where our work can overlap quite a bit. I look at structure from the legal and ownership side, while the CPA is looking at the tax impact. I’ve found that investors are usually better served when those conversations happen together instead of separately.

    I’ve worked with clients who came in wanting to create or change an entity because of something they heard about the tax benefits, but we still needed to look at ownership, liability, existing property documents, and what they were actually trying to accomplish long term. Having a good CPA involved makes those conversations much more productive because we can each address our own part of the plan.

    Glad you introduced yourself, @Avery Beasley. I’m a real estate and business attorney and investor in Maryland, so I work with many of the same types of clients from a different side of their planning. Happy to stay connected and exchange perspectives.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.