Investor newbie from Orlando Florida

Investor newbie from Orlando Florida

Flipper · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 2 votes
hi everyone my name is Nina I got into investing about one year ago I'm looking to find people in my area to brainstorm with work together with most of my houses are in Melbourne Florida , i also have one in downtown Orlando ,
1Reply
19 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    12y

    @Nina Gibilaro welcome to the site.

  • rosemead, CA · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 6 votes
    12y
    @Nina Gibilaro

    Welcome BP communities !

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes
    12y

    @Nina Gibilaro 

    Welcome to BP! 

     I suggest adding the words 'Florida', 'Orlando' and 'Melbourne' to your keywords list, so that you will be automatically notified with any posts that may be of interest to you. It is also a great way to connect with like-minded people in an area close to where you are.

    Enjoy the site!

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Nina Gibilaro 

    Have you connected with several local REIA club and landlord association meetings?

    Paul

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Hi @Nina Gibilaro and welcome to BP.

    Are you primarily a buy and hold investor? I am located in Palm Bay/Melbourne and focus on this area as well.

    Few quick tips to get a lot of value out of the site.

    Be sure to listen to all the back episodes of the podcast.
    Set up keyword alerts in your profile... And  ask lots of questions, the community here is great and can be a good forum (pun intended) for brainstorming in between local meet ups.

    What areas are you trying to expand and improve in? Check out the blog, ask questions, and be sure to check out the resources area too.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Nina Gibilaro  welcome to BP!

  • Flipper · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    @ Paul Timmons , I have not connected with any groups . I do listen to the BP podcast almost everyday

    @ Keith Nugent , I am.a buy and hold investor , I started with a condo but now prefer mutiplex .

    I love this site it's very helpful . Learning how to navigate it a bit better.

    where can I find the meetups In my area .

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    12y
    Nina Gibilaro welcome to BP! We have a meetup here in Palm Bay every other Monday, send me a PM if you're interested.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.